EasySOA Demo 0.3 Release
This first official release of EasySOA aims at a global cleanup and truly collaborative features.
- Collaborative features include : collaborative discovery by browsing, comments, annotate WSDLs, document validation workflow, upload documents such as specifications…
- Unified authentication layer across Core, Registry & Light. Default Registry setup includes: default profiles Business users, Architect, Developer, IT Staff, each having a built-in default user and each having its preffered set of information displayed in the registry.
- Service Scaffolder is no more a mock but works with most simple web services, some online FraSCAti on Cloud samples added as an example
- New Airport sample featuring runtime integration with Talend ESB
- Last but not least, a lot of proof testing went into this release, and many small but annoying bugs got fixed, like those preventing use offline or with small screens
Also as an aside:
- A global cleanup on the development environment side : clean source repository layout, coding conventions & licensing, continuous integration & quality tools (Jenkins / Sonar)
- A brand new website !