EasySOA 0.4 Release
This release is the last official demonstration package before we switch to real product releases. As always, your feedback is very welcome!
What’s new since 0.3?
A new demo scenario, “Manipulate and validate environments”, can be followed from the EasySOA welcome page. It showcases most of the features added in this release:
- Environments publishing and forking
- A Sanity check dashboard
- A services validation engine – complete with validation scheduling & replay of recorded exchanges
- Runtime servers control capabilities
- New discovery techniques: import of SOAP UI files & discovery by classpath analysis
- Bonus : a wireframe of the final EasySOA Registry UI
- The integration of the FraSCAti platform within Nuxeo EP, which is a major step towards a more coherent architecture
- All EasySOA applications running on FraSCAti have been embedded within Nuxeo
- Service Proxy enriched with new HTTP Mining features, and new Service Event Subscriptions handler in proxy, whose configuration can be managed by the separately downloadable Service Event Subscriptions UI.
- Service registry update to Nuxeo DM 5.5
- And, of course, a whole package of refactorings, improvements & bugfixes.