EasySOA 2.0 Release
The EasySOA Registry 2.0 release comprises the core collaborative SOA – Business registry, with its four feature categories : Cartography, Compliance, Monitoring and Governance. This includes user interfaces for
- service browsing (including service definition / implementation / endpoint documentation and tools portal),
- matching implemented and deployed services to their expected definitions,
- business service level monitoring,
- indicators (including aggregated completion and governance indicators),
- collaborative documentation and edition of the SOA model,
- as well as help pages and links to other features : REST API, SOAPUI tool, as well as those listed below, but also those released independently such as OW2 FraSCAti Studio and OW2 Jasmine.
It also includes
- the Discovery by Browsing web proxy and user interface,
- the Discovery by Monitoring HTTP Proxy probe and its management user interface (sources),
- and the Java source code Discovery plugin.
Other EasySOA 2.0 components are released independently and are available :
- EasySOA Light – FraSCAti Studio (script & deploy service orchestrations fully in the Cloud) from OW2 FraSCAti (website, source)
- EasySOA Light – EasySOA Proxy’s HTTP Mining features from the demo 0.4
- EasySOA Integration – Eclipse JWT export to EasySOA (and EMF to CMIS export framework) from Eclipse JWT (website, documentation, source) and the upcoming Scarbo 2 SOA-consistent BPM solution
- EasySOA Integration – Talend ESB and notably Talend Service Activity Monitoring (SAM) component
- EasySOA Integration – OW2 Jasmine monitoring solution (and the EasySOA Jasmine adapter for the AXXX Use Case)
- samples – AXXX Use Case (source)
- samples – PureAirFlowers, SmartTravel, Airport and EventPAFGlue samples from the demo 0.4
Note that screenshots are also available in French, and show additional features (Service Browsing details notably : SOA Impact Analysis, Service Documentation, Deployed Service Tools…).