If you like EasySOA, you can help us by promoting it :
- “watch” it on Github
- talk, tweet, blog about it
- write posts on this site about your experience in SOA, service management or EasySOA
Further, EasySOA is an Open Source project. As such, you can contribute by
- testing EasySOA features and reporting bugs
- writing user documentation
- fork it to patch open bugs - minor, major, critical
- helping develop EasySOA. We’ve slowly putting up a Roadmap but you’re welcome to just start trying things out for your own needs.
You can get in contact with the EasySOA team on the mailing list
- by sending a mail at moc.spuorgelgoognull@ved-aosysae
- or going to http://groups.google.com/group/easysoa-dev.